Hello ! Renxkyoko Iglesias here.
I’ve been awarded The Sunshine Blogger Award by Matt-in-the Hat. I promised I’d respond to the questions as soon as I can, so here it is, and thank you, Matt-in-the Hat.
- What is your favorite food and why?
I eat anything on the table. However, I think it would be easier to write about the kind of food that I will never ever eat …… strange and bizarre foods, such as dog meat, snake meat, insects,frogs….. no way I’m ever going to eat that stuff.
- If you could have any super power, what would it be?
Well, I don’t like to fly like Superman…. I have fear of heights. I don’t want to have power to read minds and foretell the future. That would scare me. I’d rather not know, thank you very much. I think I want to be super intelligent ?
- Do you have a specific song that describes your personality or your life?
To be honest, I don’t pay attention to the lyrics. I just want to listen to the melody. To me, song = melody. Music=melody . That’s why I don’t like rap.
- Do you have a fictional character that inspires you? If not, do you have a real-life person you look up to?
No fictional character inspires me because, it’s fictional. However I do look up to 2 real life persons and yes, they happen to be from the Philippines… Dr. Jose Rizal, the Philippine National hero, and Benigno Aquino, a Filipino Senator who was assassinated on orders , allegedly, by the former Philippine President and dictator, Ferdinand Marcos.
What is one movie you can never get tired of seeing again?
I’ve seen The Exorcist, While You are Sleeping, Sleepless in Seattle, My Cousin Vinny and Independence Day a million times….
- Have you ever got attached to a show/movie/anime/book so much that it affects you emotionally?
I got attached to a manga Ao Haru Ride, not because it was a great story, but it had become too contentious between me and a few readers at the forum due to differences of opinions.
- What is your pet peeve and why?
Tardiness, but it’s just a pet peeve. No biggie.
- Do you follow a trend like everyone else when a fad shows up or do you not participate?
I may or may not follow a trend.
- Ever thought of doing something you wanted to do but you couldn’t because of some particular reason?
I can’t think of any at the moment.
- Do you have a favorite color that symbolizes you?
I love aquamarine and red, but I don’t think these 2 colors mean anything to me. I just know I look good in them.
- Have you ever read or watched a story and you hated the ending?
Oh, goodness…… hundreds of stories, like the endings of Inuyasha, Ao haru Ride, and Say You Love Me. The main girls end up with jerks.
This is it. Again, thank you for the award, Matt-in the- Hat ! !